Grape Seed Oil
- Grape Seed Oil helps to keep the heart healthy by lowering cholesterol and elevating "good" cholesterol, keeping vital arteries free of plaque.
- Minimize hair loss and encourage hair grow.
- Grape Seed Oil may help shrink some of the swelling from non-cancerous breast cysts.
- Grape Seed Oil may shrink varicose veins and improve the skin colour and skin texture of people who suffer from circulatory problems in two ways: it acts as a catalyst for Vitamin C, which promotes softer, smoother skin and it increases the flow of nutrient-rich blood to all areas of the body, including the extremities.
- Grape Seed Oil may prevent arthritis because it maintains healthy collagen which is the fibrous part of connective joint tissue. When arthritis strikes, collagen wears away, causing aches and pains that affect milions of North Americans. If you already suffer from arthritis, the chemical compounds in grape seed extracts reduce the inflammation that cause pain. Some patients even get relief overnight, researchers report.
- Grape Seed Oil may improve eyesight, by causing the small blood vessels in the eyes to function more efficiently.
- Grape Seed Oil may bring relief to millions of allergy sufferers because they help to block the release of enzymes that produce histamines, natural substances in the body that trigger allergic reactions.
- Grape Seed Oil may help to prevent strokes, heart attacks, allergies, varicose veins, arthritis, hemorrhoids, night blindness, declining brain function, cancer, diabetes and hardening of the arteries.
What is grape seed oil?
Grape seed oil and extracts are very new discoveries and we now know they can really stop cell damage and help disease-proof the body. Thanks to the scientists who discovered the fountain of youth!
These small seeds have the power to keep us healthier longer and the latest research shows that grape seed oil is an antioxidant and is 50 times more effective than Vitamin E and 20 times more powerful then Vitamin C, destroying free radicals, those bad molecules that roam the body and leave us defenseless against the disease of aging.
1 teaspoon daily for 7 days. ½ teaspoon daily after.
|For maximum benefit, it should be taken on an empty stomach, 20 mins. before a meal or 2 hours after. For maximum benefit, it should be taken on an empty stomach, 20 mins. before a meal or 2 hours after.In general, if you keep it in the bathroom, take it as soon as you wake up...and by the time you have brushed your teeth and washed your face, you can have breakfast. Some take it before bed.|